Monday, March 2, 2015

Animoto


Animoto is a video editing tool that requires no more than a drag and drop of pictures from your computer, Facebook, Instagram, and Flickr, among others.  The ease of this tool is advantageous for a teacher that is interested in media presentations for the classroom ranging from 3rd-high school. 

I found the tool quick and easy to use.  As someone who is experienced in iMovie and other video editing software, I understood that this tech tool is geared toward the person who wants a professional presentation, but perhaps does not have the skills, time, or editing software to do it.  Kids could use this tool to showcase their artwork, teamwork, and activities from the entire year.  It might act as a video scrapbook.  A teacher might even consider using it to capture classroom moments to share on Parents' Night!

I used winter photos and videos to create my Winter Wonderland video!
https://animoto.com/play/oZitBU5mM8UXaPt84k1d1A


No comments:

Post a Comment